Going Concern Investment - Offers to Purchase
Huge future development potential, a National Tenant in situ and located in amongst the Industrial hub of Davenport, makes this offering a smart property investment.
Enjoy the benefits of receiving a rental income straight away, from a national food Tenant with a lease secured until 30 November 2018, and an option to extend for a further term.
With the existing building’s on the premises already leased, the successful buyer may choose to realise this properties full potential with future development opportunities at the rear of the site. This property offers one of the few cold and freezer Storage facilities in Bunbury making it a sought after asset.
Key property aspects;
• Development potential
• National Tenant & therefore sold as a going concern
• Well maintained and kept premises
• Ample storage for trucks, trailers etc
• Limited number of cold storage facilities in Bunbury
• Land size approximately 7,235.00 square meters
• Total floor area approximately 1,040.00 square metres
• Total warehouse area approximately 949.00 square metres
• Total office area approximately 91.00 square metres
• NBN internet available area
• Three (3) phase power availability
N Patrick Heenan
P 0437 818 469