- Land area: 0.72 ha (1.79 acres)
- Tenure type: Tenanted Investment
- Return: 9.4% p.a.
LEASED INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN BUNBURY (Davenport Industrial Estate)
- Cold Storage Facility
- Leased Investment with Blue-Chip Tenant
- Davenport Industrial Precinct
This is an opportunity to purchase a significant industrial property with blue chip tenant, with three years remaining on a long lease.
The property comprises a 7,235 square meter industrial allotment that is well situated within the Davenport industrial precinct of the City of Bunbury, this facility is one of only a few cold storage facilities located within the South West.
The property is improved with a purpose-built cold storage distribution centre which was constructed in 1991 and comprises of a chiller, freezer, plant room, workshop, and office accommodation.
– Leased Income: $154,500 p.a. Net of GST
– Net Yield: 9.36%
– Estimated Outgoings: $80,743 p.a. (payable by tenant)
– Gross Rental Income: $235,243 p.a.
Full details of the lease are available on a confident basis.
Contact David Walser 0451 665 622.